QuickBooks OnlineGet Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisors on your team. Hills District Specialist - Call 1300 884 722
QuickBooks is an easy-to-use Cloud-based bookkeeping solution that will turn you into a bookkeeping professional in a matter of seconds. No more stress while issuing invoices, reconciling the books or fearing your tax reports – QuickBooks puts everything right where it should be, putting you back in control of your business.
Most Popular Cloud Accounting Solution for Small Business Worldwide
At allthatcounts we love working with the all new seriously easy QuickBooks Online
Simplified financial management
Allows you to access your accounts from anywhere, freeing up more time to focus on other business priorities.
Create branded invoices and quotes
Quickly generate and customise professional invoices and quotes, then send them by email.
Get things done when you are on the go
Access real-time customer information and send estimates or invoices from your iPad, iPhone or Android device
Connect to your business bank account
Automatically import and reconcile bank account transactions from major banks.
“I feel like I am working on a desktop platform as the speed & navigation doesn’t feel like I’m working on the internet. The system doesn’t churn. I can only assume Intuit have built a stable infrastructure that allows me to work very quickly online without that internet delay – Well done Intuit”
Lielette Calleja – Director, allthatcounts
Some of our personal favourite features are:
- Bank rules – very precise and intuitive
- Bank reconciliations – yes they are real reconciliations!
- Speed – unarguably one of the quickest accounting platforms around
- Report scheduling – you can schedule to email reports, no excuse to miss receiving that weekly sales report
- Bulk adjustments – gone are the days of re-classifying account codes
- Multiple currency
- Inventory – think outside the square here…you don’t need to be selling products to use this – if you want to know profit margins on certain things this is a great way of using inventory items.
- Easy access to recent transactions – makes copying and editing a breeze
- Global search – you can search a transaction by many different parameters
- Payroll – a comprehensive payroll system which includes employee portal, rostering, time & attendance and inbuilt award interpretor – FREE for the first 10 employees
- Customer service – we actually get to speak to a wonderful and caring support team who work with us to deliver the best results for our clients
How we can help
Take advantage of Cloud-based bookkeeping by working with All That Counts, a QuickBooks Online Certified Pro Advisor. There are many options for Cloud-based bookkeeping on the market. If you need assistance choosing the right one for your business, contact All That Counts. Give us a call now at 1300 884 722 for a free consultation.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a product developed by Intuit, a US-based company founded in 1983. For years, it has been dominant in the area of accounting software for small and medium businesses. In 2013, the updated version QuickBooks Online was released with an improved, more intuitive user interface. The homepage comes with a well laid out dashboard and a clear navigation bar, allowing you easy access to all major areas of the software. The “Quick Create” navigation aid at the top of the screen even allows you to quickly switch to any other part of the program. The search icon and view of all recent transactions makes working with QuickBooks easy and intuitive.
QuickBooks Online comes with 3 packages—Simple Start, Essentials and Plus—which vary on the number of people that can use the program simultaneously.
Your success is all that counts. Leave the rest to us!
All That Counts is a QuickBooks Online Certified Pro Advisor. From basic setup and advice to ongoing training and even advanced bookkeeping, we’ll assist you with all QuickBooks-related tasks. For any questions on QuickBooks and/or to book a free demonstration with one of our QuickBooks advisors, please dial 1300 884 722