As a small business owner, chances are you are hearing a lot about small businesses moving to “cloud accounting” and if you haven’t yet jumped on board, you’re also probably hearing that there’s so much you’re possibly missing out on.
Perhaps you want to jump in with both feet and give it a go but you’re just not sure how and it never seems to be the right time or perhaps you’ve been avoiding it altogether.
After all it’s a big move and what if it doesn’t work out? What if it does? What if moving your accounts and other business processes to the cloud was the best move for you and your business.
What if I told you that small businesses that have made the move to the cloud doubled their profits and achieved 25% additional revenue growth compared to their cloudless counterparts.
So let’s explore what cloud software really is and what it means to you and your business….
…..put simply the cloud enables you to transform your business processes and no matter which industry you are in there is an innovative product that will allow you to accelerate your service offerings.
In fact, a recent global survey highlighted the top 5 reasons why small business chose to implement cloud software:
- Lower IT costs
- Low maintenance requirements/no systems
- Easy mobile access
- More productivity/efficiency for end-users
I was surprised security was number 1 as most small businesses have adopted the belief the cloud equals high risk, where in fact it’s the opposite. The survey continued to list the additional benefits small businesses experienced when moving to the cloud
- Easy to use
- It’s easier to find information
- Easier to share information
- Increased productivity
- Easier to add/remove users
Let’s break that down to what that really means to you.
- EASY to use and grasp, but, it doesn’t mean you can do it all yourself. Don’t be afraid to call in the experts to support you and provide the right training.
- NO more lost data – how many times have you lost CD’s to restore backups
- NO more hard disk drive crashes and data file errors
- NO more upgrades to install – the latest software is at your fingertips
- REAL time insights – information available to you anytime and anywhere
- HELP to make some of the standard small business processes more efficient
- FREES up time for your staff to be more productive to take on more work
Ultimately this means you get to enjoy more money and more freedom with peace of mind.
Want to know more how you can step into the cloud world easily and effortlessly? Our team are experts in deploying cloud accounting solutions as well as some of the great add-ons that help enhance your business processes.[button link=”tel:1300 884 722″ type=”big” color=”green”] Call us today for an obligation free discussion on 1300 884 722[/button]